Shoes!Shoes!Shoes! We just love collecting them! It may be safe to assume that most ladies love shoes and that many would want to have a decent collection in their closet. Needless to say that the shoes we are wearing have a big impact on our ensemble. Having the perfect pair of shoes can boost one’s confidence and can make her feel that she can conquer anything. It can bring out the inner Cinderella in us and make our day femininely magical.
Different trends have come and went by. It is important then to choose pieces that can be matched with different outfits and may not get outdated that fast. Especially if we are looking for branded shoes, we would want to practically wear them every day. Several top brands are competing for that space in your closet.
So this holiday, let’s check the shoes from top fashion luxury brands.
1. Gucci – when it comes to being edgy, these speaks volume. Metallic studded pump with a strap that gives homage to Gucci’s traditional color in contrast to a modern style
2. Miu Miu – bling up your holidays: this glitter pump is embellished with Swarovski crystal. A perfect pair of shoes to wear during the New Year’s eve
3. Valentino – distributed via Farfetch, this classic flats come with a twist – a ‘rockstud’ ballerinas perfect for the daily errands. A sure way to glam up while taking off break from heels
4. Valentino – the perfect ankle wrap sandal that can match any long dress or mini dress. Heels have a metallic effect too.
5. Jimmy Choo – the ideal mocha suede ankle boots that can be worn on those chilly nights
6. Jimmy Choo – the classic pumps but a break from the usual black. Can be perfectly worn against jeans and black dresses
7. Christian Louboutin – nothing but Louboutins for a princess. The Brodiriza will make you feel pretty all day and night.
From flats to pumps to wedges, go for the shoes that will make you feel more you. These holidays, you might just need a pair or two, so go for it.